To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
402 South 4th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Comprehensive Healthcare • Yakima, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Nurse?
Nurses at Comprehensive apply evidence-based practices and leadership in the provision of nursing care to clients in inpatient and outpatient settings. Using excellent communication and teamwork skills, they implement the nursing process in support of clients and their families throughout every step of the recovery process. Nurses respectfully counsel and educate clients using trauma-informed principles, and receive training and clinical supervision to support their work.
We have several positions available at two of our inpatient units in Yakima: Two Rivers Landing and the Competency Restoration Program. Nurses enjoy a three-day work week with 12-hour shifts (7am-7:30pm or 7pm-7:30am) on rotating days of the week, plus a full-time salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
- The Competency Restoration Program is a twenty-four bed secure residential treatment program that serves male adults who have, due to a mental illness, been deemed by the court to be unable to assist in court proceedings regarding pending criminal charges. The goal of this program is to offer residents treatment and educational opportunities in order to prepare them to be able to fully aid and participate in their own defense.
- Two Rivers Landing is a state of the art, short-term residential place of healing for youth aged 11-17 who are in crisis. The program provides crisis stabilization, evaluation, and treatment for up to sixteen youth and utilizes an established trauma-informed, evidence-based model of care.
Nurse duties may include:
- performing nursing intake assessments
- participating in collaborative treatment planning
- crisis evaluation and intervention
- monitoring symptoms and medication response
- completing required clinical documentation in timely and thorough manner
- leading health education and behavioral health groups
- promoting and guiding infection control efforts
- providing physical care to clients, as needed
- following appropriate policies, training, and techniques for managing aggressive behavior
- Registered Nurse in Washington State
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
- Registered Nurse in Washington State