Panum is looking to hire a senior-level Enterprise Architect/Technology Advisor for an awarded contract we have with the USDA. The location of this task in in Alexandria, VA.
We are seeking a Sr Enterprise Architect/Technology Advisor with a clear understanding of Federal Government Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy, IT Investments, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, Processes, Procedures, etc.
- Serve as a Lead Advisor for EA and Technologies to executive management
- Oversight and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture (EA) As-Is and To-Be framework.
- Develop and maintain documentation concerning OIT’s technical architecture.
- Audit application of technology assets to ensure appropriate and effective use of that technology.
- Participate, as needed, in enterprise wide architecture presentations and sub-groups.
- Provide services to assist in establishing, documenting, maintaining and maturing an EA Program that complies with Federal EA guidance and Enterprise requirements.
- Assist in the development of standards and operating procedures to support new technologies.
- IT Assessment Monitor and Innovation Management
- Provide architecture review and advice on OIT automation projects.
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related IT field, Masters in IT related field preferred
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Federal Government IT Governance and Portfolio Management
- Strong knowledge and experience with C-Level Executives and Upper Management
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT, technical, financial, engineering, and program organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate with numerous stakeholders
- Excellent skills and proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Access, etc.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
Microsoft Power Point
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.