· Primary contact for all assigned accounts, existing and new, utilizing in house resources and subcontractors.
· Sets customer expectations and communicates updates frequently.
· Coordinates Preventive Maintenance and Repair Work with customers and manages all follow up activity until resolved.
· Obtains paperwork from subcontractors and enters into business systems.
· Updates customer portals and other tracking templates.
· Produces reports for customers and management.
· Answers Emergency Line for all customer calls.
· Part of the Customer Care Center team and on call rotation schedule.
· Works additional hours as needed to meet daily and or seasonal workload volume.
· 2 + years of experience in Customer Care and/or Field Service industry in a direct support/subcontractor environment.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Strong time management, multi-tasking, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· A strong work ethic, creative "can-do" attitude, and sense of urgency.
· Flexibility in work hours (nights, weekends, holidays, and major weather related events).
Hardworking And Dedicated