KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our federal client located in Washington, DC. This position is full time and on-site.
The successful Executive Assistant must have experience providing a wide ranging administrative support to managers and program staff to include:
- Assign tasks and montior tasks status via the TaskTaker
- Tracking/Recording DHS ICE OHC tasking’s, disseminate to SMEs and/or respond as tasked
- FOIA Requests – Primary coordinator – track, record, review requests and disseminate to the appropriate service centers/teams and return to FOIA office once completed
- Track/Record all OHC Correspondence
- Respond to Program Offices internal inquiries
- Formatting, editing, and proofreading HR documents
- Primary coordinator for HR Specialists on the Executive Correspondence team
- Executing, routing, and delivering tasks to other program offices within ICE
Outstanding writing ability, analytical skills and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of Federal administrative support.
- Exceptional internal and external customer service abilities.
- Proficient in the use of office automation software, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skilled in the use of common office machines, including but not limited to copy machines, fax machines, and phone systems.
- Ability to organization and prioritize tasks.
KnowledgeBank offers a competitive pay and benefits that includes generous paid-time off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group healthcare insurance including medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account for health and dependent care; 401(k) retirement plan and professional certification reimbursement.
KnowledgeBank is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.