Body Shop Technician - Assembly and Tear Down Tech
Brandywine Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center is looking for an Auto Body Assembly and Tear Down Technician to join their team. The Body Shop Technician will be responsible for tearing down vehicles prior to repair and assembling the vehicles after repairs have been made, in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools. The right candidate will be able to remove/replace body panels, doors, fenders, bumpers, lights, wheels, etc. for all makes and models of vehicles.
- At least one year of Auto Body Repair experience
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
- Able to work in a team
- Valid driver's license.
This is a physically demanding position.
- Will stand six to eight hours per shift.
- Will lift parts weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Our Commitment to You:
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Competitive wages
- Medical benefits available after hire
- Paid vacation
- Great work environment
- Automotive Repair
- Body Shop
- Collision Repair
- Maintain Clean Workspace
- Repair Break