Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Revenue Management Analyst .
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Revenue Management Analyst, you will work with the Corporate Director of Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management (CDSMR) to provide analytic and support functions for multiple properties. This includes reporting requirements, forecasts, system maintenance, ad hoc projects.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Analyze reports for, attend and participate in weekly Sell Strategy meetings, and Corporate Sales, Marketing & Revenue meetings, as needed.
• Provide support and guidance of Revenue Management strategies for assigned hotels
• Monitor and analyze booking pace for all segments for assigned hotels compared to the comp set via intelligence tools to assist in selling strategy
• Identify selling strategies and emerging trends in market and at comp set hotels.
• Assist the CDSMR in monitoring and analyzing demand patterns
• Ensure that the Senior Leadership Team is kept up to date on accurate revenue forecasting and pricing strategies, as well as product and promotion performance.
• Partner with Revenue Manager, property General Managers, Sales, Marketing and other revenue generating department heads to implement proactive revenue generating strategies.
• Assist with daily reports including Daily Revenue, Daily Detail, Group Pick Up and any other report as directed by CDSMR
• Work with Revenue Manager, General Manager and CDSMR to ensure all strategies are aligned through Annual Budget/Business Plan.
• Work with Revenue Manager, General Manager, CDSMR and Marketing to produce and promote attractive and creative package offerings
• Maintain strong relationships with third party market managers on behalf of all assigned hotels
• Manage property participation and production through relevant distribution channels
• Assist in maintaining rates and parity with all channel partners
• Analyze and review all channels of distribution as needed with rate or inventory restrictions.
• Support yield efforts via analysis and reporting to ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand for each property
• Ensure compliance with brand standards
• Utilize systems and resources including One Yield, MRDW, HPP, and CI/TY
• Ensure ongoing reservation sales training is being conducted with property Front Office
• Perform projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
• Maintain up to date records and files
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including overseeing the preparation of internal and external correspondence, and handling any accounting and purchasing functions.
We are looking for a self-motivated Revenue Management Analyst with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• One to three years related experience and/or training; Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Hotel Revenue Management system knowledge preferred
• High level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
As a Revenue Management Analyst with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities