To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7701 E. Rogers St.
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Braum's Restaurant Manager - 7701 E. Rogers Street
Braums Ice Cream and Dairy Stores • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 2 months ago
Braum's leaders execute the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Oversees the daily operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Monitors inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Ensures that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
- Teaching, coaching and providing leadership to the store crew members and ensures that unit goals are achieved.
- Provide an enhanced customer-centric culture that includes consistent guest service and food quality.
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- 3-5 years of running, managing and leading a retail store unit.
- Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- Must be at least twenty one years old
- Must have valid Driver License