Plant HR Manager
Location: Green Bay Wisconsin
Salary: $105k - $125k + 15% bonus
We are partnering with a local Green Bay, Wisconsin manufacturing company seeking a Human Resources Manager. The Plant HR Manager is responsible for overall organizational capabilities of a 350+ union employee high speed consumer package goods food & beverage plant. The best fit candidate will have strong labor relations experience managing daily union related grievances and 3+ years of HR experience in a manufacturing setting. If you’re looking for an impactful HR leadership position with tremendous career growth opportunities, keep reading!
What you get to do:
● Provide HR expertise to all levels of management and be regarded as an employee advocate for a plant of approximately 350 employees in a union environment.
● Direct report responsibility over HR Generalist & HR Specialist employees.
● Deliver and execute high-quality and consistent HR processes and services.
● Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and corporate policies.
● Identifies opportunities and recommends changes to increase performance, reduce costs, and positively impact HR metrics through analytical approaches, including the tracking of key data and analyzing trends.
● Champion HR initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness, including performance management systems, talent development, organization design, and cultural development.
● Manage talent acquisition for all roles at the plant.
● Partner with plant leadership team to drive employee engagement.
● Drive talent development through talent planning processes, coaching and delivering training.
● Manage payroll and HRIS services for the plant population.
● Manage unemployment claims.
● Partner with Environmental Health & Safety resources to manage workers’ compensation claims