Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s client is looking for an Employee Benefits Client Services Representative in Irvington, NY.
Our client, a boutique insurance and financial services firm, is looking for an Employee Benefits Client Services Representative, Account Manager, with an interest in and/or experience in customer data management systems (CRM) and strong customer service.
A knowledge of group insurance and retirement plans is not required, however an interest in the industry and a willingness to learn is welcome.
This position supports insurance producers and financial advisers who work with groups of various sizes. If you are looking for a position with flexible hours and an opportunity for advancement, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
● Maintain consistent communication with assigned clients
● Provide timely and courteous service and assistance to clients; meeting or surpassing the customers’ expectations
● Stay organized with daily, monthly account management meetings with email correspondence to clients, carriers, etc.
● Maintain current and accurate customer database files by updating/uploading proper documentation
● Complete client service tasks related to new business set up and applications as well as renewal applications and policy research
● Occasional travel to clients place of business for open enrollment or proposal and/or renewal meetings as needed
● Market new and renewal business