Sales and Marketing Specialist – Entry Level
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
As an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Specialist, you’ll be an integral part in helping the NX Direct team hit our goals and come through for our sales and marketing department as well as our clients.
We have goals in three areas:
- Advance customer sales and increase brand awareness
- Support customer success through sales and marketing communication
- Communicate and engage with new and potential customers and prospects
What's in it for you?
- The right candidates will receive hands-on training to help them succeed in entry-level and advance quickly to management or leadership roles
- Fun, challenging yet rewarding work environment - teamwork makes the dream work!
- Recognition and rewards for those who show exceptional work ethic
- Hourly base between $10-$22 + commission and bonuses
Our Entry Level Sales and Marketing Specialist has the exclusive opportunity to gain hands-on experience working for a multi-billion dollar client. Our client is the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue. We provide them with a top-notch sales and marketing team. Our Entry Level Sales and Marketing Specialist will gain valuable real world experience.
The Entry Level Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating brand awareness, utilizing up to date product knowledge and the sales cycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Engaging our client’s customers and being up to date with product knowledge
- Communicating the value of our client’s services
- Create quality customers by problem-solving
- Execute our sales and marketing systems
- Track and report on the sales and marketing aspect of customer acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 1 year of applicable work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills both onsite and for follow up calls
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Willingness to learn new technologies,
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as a part of a close-knit team