Retail Associate - Our Expanding Firm is partnering up with a new client (in addition to our existing clients) during this pandemic. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our retail associate position. We are looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career, and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
The Retail Associate is responsible for:
- Providing EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Sell and promote our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Retail Associate:
- Attend a meeting (may be done in person or over video or conference calls--depending how the current situation changes)
- Relocate to a store
- Introduce oneself to customers
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Uncapped compensation
- A supportive and creative work environment
- Annual Company Vacations (International)
- Weekly Bonuses
- Competitive Commission Structure
- The backing of fortune 500 clients
- Upward mobility
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% training (done in-person, conference calls, Zoom calls)
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Gain experience in marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
- WHM employees are deemed essential during this pandemic. As unemployment funds begin to run out, people are rushing to find jobs. So, this position will not last long!
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
- Masks are REQUIRED! (If you do not have one, one will be provided for you. From then on, each employee will be responsible for keeping up with that mask moving forward.)
- Social distancing protocols are still to remain in place during State Orders.
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, entry level, project manager, part time, restaurant, general, advertising, sales manager, project management, hospitality, professional, business analyst, project, support, sales management, coordinator, entertainment, pr, promotions, public relations, sports.