To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11843 Canon Boulevard
Newport News, VA 23606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CTR Corporation • Newport News, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CTR Group is seeking several Electrical Engineers in the Hampton Roads, VA area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- Pay rates starting at $86,000 - $110,000/year
- Per Diem may be available depending on the project.
- Comprehensive Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holiday, and many more!!
CTR Group is a full-service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration please feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900 with you name and the job that you are interested In.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer to research, develop, design, and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- A.A.S. degree in Electrical field and 2 years of electrical engineering experience
- 5-6 years of electrical engineering experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong experience with design of mobile equipment, Harness design and box layout expertise
- Must have experience with schematic creation and troubleshooting electrical design issues
- Technical writing skills and speaking skills
- ECR and MRP experience
- Able to convert concepts into design
- Valid driver's license, and ability to obtain a passport
- Some usage of a CAD package for creating harnesses, etc.
- Schematic packages such as AutoCad electrical or E3.
EOE M/F Vet
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.careers.ctrc.com
Keywords: Circuits Engineer, Design Engineer, Electrical Controls Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Instrumentation and Electrical Reliability Engineer (I&E Reliability Engineer), Power Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, CAD, Creo, Pro/E, Pro-E, wire harness, wiring harness, E3, AutoCAD, harness design, electrical schematic,