Seeking an Electrical Engineer to research, develop, design, and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- A.A.S. degree in Electrical field and 2 years of electrical engineering experience
- 5-6 years of electrical engineering experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong experience with design of mobile equipment, Harness design and box layout expertise
- Must have experience with schematic creation and troubleshooting electrical design issues
- Technical writing skills and speaking skills
- ECR and MRP experience
- Able to convert concepts into design
- Valid driver's license, and ability to obtain a passport
- Some usage of a CAD package for creating harnesses, etc.
- Schematic packages such as AutoCad electrical or E3.
EOE M/F Vet
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.careers.ctrc.com
Keywords: Circuits Engineer, Design Engineer, Electrical Controls Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Instrumentation and Electrical Reliability Engineer (I&E Reliability Engineer), Power Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, CAD, Creo, Pro/E, Pro-E, wire harness, wiring harness, E3, AutoCAD, harness design, electrical schematic,