To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4025 Viscount Avenue
Memphis, TN 38118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bunzl Distribution • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
Cordova Safety Products (division of Bunzl PLC) originated as a regional distributor of hand protection and have developed into a full line supplier of personal protective equipment. Our products and services are now provided to industrial and retail accounts throughout North and South America.
- Process A/P disbursements on weekly basis
- Review/ Analyze AP invoices as needed
- Bank/Cash Reconciliation
- Audit Inventory transactions
- Process Payroll Reports
- Assist Controller in month-end process and corporate reporting
- Order Office Supplies
- Prepare quarterly state sales/use tax returns
- Review Credit memos
- Month end general ledger closing
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general accounting including accounts payables
- Experience in the preparation of bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end financial closings
- Strong problem solving, analytical and investigation skills
- Technical skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; Sage 100 experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects and possess a general knowledge of business principles
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work under pressure with repetitive and tedious work
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong accounting background
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
The Accountant is responsible for Branch Accounting functions including Accounts Receivables, reconciliations, and performing analysis of variances when necessary.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.