To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Marina Dodson
- Phone: 661-833-5122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading service organization in the Agriculture Industry and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Great Company Culture & Room for Growth and Advancement. The Cost Accountant will have direct visibility to executive leadership and will be provided the tools necessary to directly affect the overall business in a positive way.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of 3 years related business experience
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, a plus
Keywords: accounting, accountant, senior accountant, operations, finance, financial analysis