BSEt, a subsidiary of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native Corporation is currently recruiting for the position of Air Force Range Operations Liaison. This is a Full-Time, Regular position and is located in Fort Wainwright, AK. This position will report to the Site Manager.
An outstanding opportunity with an established defense contractor that is looking for motivated and results oriented individuals to grow with the company!
BSEt's Technical Services Division (TSD) is an innovative defense contractor that performs a variety of services for our military and private defense contractors. We currently provide technical expertise and training support to enhance Air Combat Training System (ACTS) services across the globe and perform Range Management responsibilities at multiple locations around the world. At TSD, we take pride in partnering with our customers, the world’s finest warfighters, to deliver high quality operations and maintenance to ensure every minute and dollar spent enhances national defense. For more information, visit our website at: http://bsetak.com/.
This position shall provide Air Force range operations liaisons to support the Fort Wainwright Training Area (FWA) Range Control (RC) and Donnelly Training Area (DTA) RC for the purpose of planning and scheduling the use of Army managed lands and airspaces with the USAF for routine training and RED FLAG/other Major Flying Exercises (MFEs). The Contractor shall provide Air Force range operations liaison support to interface with the 353rd Combat Training Squadron (CTS) and FWA RC and DTA RC on all matters pertaining to the use of Army managed lands and airspace for local routine training as well as exercise events by the Air Force and Air Force sponsored units, i.e. RED FLAG, NORTHERN EDGE, DISTANT FRONTIER, and visiting unit training. The duties and requirements of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Review the daily Drop Plan submitted by the 353rd CTS and prepare the approval notification for submission by the appropriate Army RC
- Review, catalogue, and update, as required, all Weapons Danger Zones (WDZs), Laser Range Safety and Surface Danger Zones that support Air Forces weapon employments
- Schedule all Air Force and Air Force sponsored activities occurring on Army managed lands and airspace utilizing Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS)
- Serve as the FWA/DTA RC liaison during MFEs or major joint training events; be present at the RED FLAG Operations building
- Ensure physical characteristics of ranges are compatible with training and safety requirements, recognize training inadequacies, and provide mitigation measures
- Identify and expeditiously resolve any conflict situations that arise in planning, scheduling, coordination, control, and execution of air operations
- Attend required briefings and presentations monthly to include all Initial, Mid and Final Planning Conferences for MFEs
- Develop/submit white papers, decisions papers, and read ahead documents for meetings
- Comply with all Company policies and Quality and Safety Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
To Apply: Visit the following Website at the link below to apply online:
If you have any questions, please email or call Email blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply. You may alternatively send a fax to Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email/fax.
BSEn offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision and 401K to full-time employees. Details will be made available during the hiring process as appropriate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position. Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
BSEt is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Native Preference applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638, and BSEt grants employment preference to shareholders of Tanadgusix Corporation and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law. Prior to employment, successful completion of a background investigation may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation, contact an HR representative at Phone number blocked - click to apply or at Email blocked - click to apply.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Operational experience with air-to-ground integration and comprehensive knowledge of AR 385-63, DA Pam 385-63, all FWA Range Operations Standard Operational Procedures, AFI 13-212 and other relevant range safety documentation
- Interagency Intermediate Range Safety Course, Range Manager Toolkit (RMTK), and WDZ training required (may be accomplished during initial employment period with PM approval)
- Knowledge of the RFMSS, the Geographic Information System (GIS), the RMTK, and range software programs highly desired (PM may approve hands-on training during employment)
- US Citizen // Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
Geographic Information Systems