CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
You’re thrilled to take on that initial step. You’re eager to be the first set of eyes on an assignment. You take pride in your well-spoken manner and know the true meaning of good customer service. Working on a team keeps your energy high and motivates you to succeed… If you can relate to this description, please continue reading.
Broadway National, one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately owned companies, provides national and international Property Management services to high profile clientele throughout a wide range of businesses. Such businesses include Tech, Restaurant, Super Market, Facility Maintenance, Big Box Retail, Specialty and more. We have completed several iconic projects in the NYC metro area, including signage for Radio City Music Hall and Citi Field, along with the LG Spectacular Billboard/Sign in Times Square throughout our 30 years in business. Signage being just one of our core competencies, Broadway National also offers services for Lighting, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Construction, Janitorial & Floor Care, and Exterior Services, including Parking Lot, Snow Removal & Landscaping.
YOU’LL TAKE ACTION IN:
· Receiving and accepting all incoming work orders
· Entering all new work orders into Broadway computer database
Prioritize based off volume and priority of service call
· Understanding all aspects of a new work order
· Updating client on third party system when accepting work order
· Confirming scope of work by calling store location (if applicable per client)
· Ensuring work order is set up properly before sending to operations team
WHAT IT TAKES:
· Associates degree or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated customer service skills; excellent phone etiquette a must!
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Pro-active, organized & detail oriented
· National retail & facility maintenance experience preferred
FROM US TO YOU:
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· Company paid Group Term Life Insurance
· 401 (k) Retirement savings plan (company match)
· Paid vacation, sick/personal time and floating holidays
· Paid Holidays
We aim to provide our employees with a family-oriented atmosphere, where they are encouraged and motivated in a comfortable setting, while still being given the proper tools to grow within the company. As we experience rapid growth each year, we strive to assure our employees grow with us. Our company welcomes both those who have industry experience and those who are interested in learning about the facility maintenance business. We offer extensive training to new hires, providing them with the skill set needed to succeed. Our goal is to not only to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, but also to create an environment where employees flourish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue