To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • McLean, VA
Posted 2 months ago
A large, well-known company is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. With a strong leadership team and the opportunity for growth, this is truly a chance for someone to make a valuable impact to the department while advancing their career. This company offers excellent benefits, a collaborative culture and professional development.
If you have a solid work ethic, excellent judgment and a strategic mindset, as well as the desire to build a long-term career with a dynamic organization – This is the right job for you! This person will work in collaboration with several teams across the organization. A high level of motivation and organization is critical, along with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Prepare general ledger entries and account reconciliations
- Review intercompany transactions
- Perform GL research requests
- Review expense reports during high volume periods
- Compile and submit quarterly cash reports to the tax reporting group
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of experience, ideally within a government contracting environment
- Strong general ledger experience
- Experience with Costpoint 7.0 & Deltek T&E 9/10
- Experience with Cognos strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus