To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murrieta, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
PrideStaff • Murrieta, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PrideStaff Ontario and Murrieta Territories are looking for talented individuals with a proven track record of consistent success in business development, sales, customer service and working one-on-one with individuals. The position will focus on new customer acquisition. The position involves cold calling new prospects, client business referrals, and social media lead generation. Must be energetic, well spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. We need a person who has consistently demonstrated the ability to:
· Increase client base through inside sales and social media lead generation activities
· Maintain current prospect and account information records
· Consistently exceed sales targets and key performance goals
· Follow a proven sales approach and recipe for success
· Effectively communicate with a wide range of people
· Work in a fast paced, goal oriented team environment
This position will report directly into the Owner of PrideStaff Territory.
· Develop and grow client base of temporary, temporary to hire and or full time staffing solutions
· Proactively market top candidates to businesses within the market / territory
· Establish and maintain notes and records of all prospecting and sales calls
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
· Understanding prospect needs and offering solutions and support
· Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, and social media resources
· Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
· Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
· Working with sales team to contribute to closing sales
· Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
Activities Leading to Outcomes:
· Warm lead calls / emails – sales zone follow-up, Associate reference, MPC’s, talent scout, Innovations follow-up
· Leader generation campaigns – planning & execution
· Reviews – Yelp, Google, Facebook Likes
· Social media activities
· Website SEO activities
The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Representative Position has the following skills and characteristics:
· At least three years proven experience in a professional environment
· Inside sales and business development skills and willingness to further develop them
· Experience leveraging social media forums and capabilities to generate qualified leads
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to call, connect and interact with prospects
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Comfortable with inside sales and prospect cold calling
· Ability to influence and consult with others
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships
· Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· College degree preferred
· Bilingual preferred. (English/Spanish)