· Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
· Quickly assessing patient needs.
· Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
· Performing minor medical operations.
· Cleaning wounds.
· Drawing blood.
· Maintaining emergency room care standards.
· Assisting with insurance paperwork.
· Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios
· 2+ years of Peds experience.
· Covid Vaccination .
· Active BLS, PALS, TNCC, and ACLS.
· Active RN license to practice in MA.
· Must be able to independently read and interpret telemetry rhythm strips and identify heart blocks.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Decision Making
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support