To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Broomfield, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Assistant III
Johnson Service Group • Broomfield, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What You’ll Do
· Administrative Support of Department, including ordering office supplies, being the point of contact for any T&OD facility matters, upkeep of the training rooms, and maintaining supplies of water and coffee. This may include other administrative tasks which are required of a short duration, and/or assisting other department team members, as needed, with projects of an administrative nature.
· Administration of Continuing Education Assistance (CEA), including working with CEA program participants to assist in application paperwork, partnering with the accounting team to procure reimbursement, tracking usage and course completion via the learning management system (GPS/ELM), maintaining files of users, and regular reporting of CEA participation and company funding totals.
· Administration of Training Database and Reporting, including using the learning management system to set up classes in the course catalog, create learning activities, enter rosters of completed training, and pull reports of training history for employees and/or managers.
· Class Coordination, including working with instructors to set up classes, reserve training rooms, communicate available training opportunities to employees, organize catering, copy training materials, and compile and report course evaluation results. In addition to general training content, this also includes class coordination, tracking and reporting of New Hire Compliance training.
· Administration of New Hire Compliance Training. This includes ensuring that all newly hired employees complete mandatory compliance training via eLearning modules. This responsibility includes sending eLearning links, instructions to access the eLearning and tracking and reporting completions using the GPS/ELM training database.
· Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
· Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
· High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
· Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
· Successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and have familiarity with office machinery, such as copiers and fax machines.
· Must have initiative to jump in, take on projects and work quickly and efficiently.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively with internal customers and vendors while dealing with interruptions.