Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00/hr DOE
Schedule: Multiple shifts available - full and part time opportunities!
Position type: Temp to Hire
Location: Lakewood, CO
Do you have excellent customer service skills and the ability to calmly solve problems? Is a great customer experience your number one priority? We want to speak with you!
Express Employment Professionals of Lakewood, CO is immediately hiring Customer Service Representatives for a locally owned and operated retail company. This isn’t the typical ‘call center’ position where you have to follow a script and get customers off the phone – your goal is to make sure each customer is satisfied after every call and their issue is resolved.
For access to this contract position, as well as a number of other available opportunities, see below for ways to get started with Express today!
• Great company culture, easy highway access and bus accessible!
• Taking inbound phone calls and communicating with customers over the phone
• Use excellent communication, listening, problem solving
• Assist with the high volume of inbound calls handling everything from general questions to alarm protocol
• Receive telephone and written orders and relay requests to the appropriate departments
What We Look For:
• Experience in a call center or customer service environment is highly desired
• Associates who genuinely care about helping people while meeting company objectives
• The ability to professionally communicate with customers over the phone
• The ability to calmly work through stressful situations
• Problem solving skills
Ways to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in this career opportunity, please contact Express for IMMEDIATE consideration:
• Apply online at [ Link removed ]
• Call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply and ask for our Recruiting Specialist, Jessica Smith
• Email a resume to [ Email removed ] - ||
• Download the free Express Jobs App
• Walk-in applications are welcomed Monday – Friday 9:00a – 3:00p at 45 S Wadsworth Blvd, Suite A, Lakewood, CO 80226
• Previous dispatching, effective routing, and scheduling experience
• Broad knowledge of Denver Metro area businesses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
• Strong reading comprehension, math, and problem solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
• Adhere to safe work practices
Complex Problem Solving