To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redwood City, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BayOne Solutions • Redwood City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Duration: 4+ months
· Support monthly and quarterly close including preparing/reviewing journal entries, reconciling accounts to the general ledger, and preparing account reconciliations
· Book transfer pricing transactions from world-wide to U.S. Record intercompany settlement for transfer pricing transactions, dividends repatriations, and intercompany receivables and payables transactions
· Prepare intercompany invoices for cross charges
· Work closely with the foreign finance managers to identify and resolve issues
· Prepare cash and intercompany related entries from Cash Management
· Reconcile and prepare roll forward schedules for goodwill, patents, intangible assets, and other accounts
· Responsible for administration of financial governance system (Cadency)
· Assist with government survey
· Assist with preparation of footnote disclosures for quarterly and annual financials
· Prepare ad-hoc reports and special analyses to facilitate management’s ability to optimally understand business issues and drivers
· Evaluate and recommend changes to accounting processes including documenting and maintaining accounting procedures in support of continuous improvement efforts
· Responsible for maintaining and updating SOX controls under area of responsibility
· Coordinate the preparation for SOX testing with Internal Audit team and ensure compliance with all related controls
· Assist with year-end audit and quarterly review procedures
· BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent is required
· A minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in corporate accounting
· CPA or strong knowledge of US GAAP preferred
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience with Oracle Cloud preferred
· Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion
· Detail oriented with solid organizational, analytical, research, and time management skills
· Exceptionally strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups cross-functionally and globally
· BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent is required GL Accounting experience Strong accounting background, not financial analyst.