To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
- Tarandeep Kaur
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Identity Manager/ OIM Developer
Sath Inc. • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Sath Inc., one of the fastest growing private IT Security and Managed Services firm, is looking for Oracle Identity Manager(OIM) developer to join its team in Schaumburg, IL. The successful candidate will be considered expert in Identity Management, Design, Analysis, Best Practices and Architecture including Provisioning, Role-based Access and Lifecycle Management, LDAP Management, Delegated Administration, and Self-Service. If you are looking to grow your career in OIM/OAM and IT Security, this position is for you!
In this role, you will:
- Install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and implement Oracle Identity Manager (OIM/OAM) as per the client requirement.
- Implement Provisioning, De-Provisioning, Reconciliation, Identity Workflows, Role Management, Compliance and Auditing using OIM
- Implement, configure, customize and define the process flow for Identity and Role Management.
- Understand business requirement and develop connectors, approval workflows, and custom event handlers, custom scheduled tasks and reconciliation based on those requirements.
- Translate requirements into design specifications, use cases, user stories and other functional design documents.
- Upgrade IAM to latest patch sets.
- Implement SOA composites, custom workflows and approval policies.
- Troubleshoot issues related to WebLogic, SSO, Authentication and Authorization of user in a production environment.
- Administer Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server 2008/2012, Remote Desktop Services, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Windows client operating systems, Azure AD connect and O365
- Create custom UDF forms and UI customization as per the requirement.
- Configure WebLogic authenticator/assertor based on the application requirement.
- Configure JDBC and JMS servers on WebLogic server.
- Management and maintenance of VMware ESX hosts over vSphere
- Work on various aspects of databases like database Creation, database Security, database Replication/ Migration, database Performance Monitoring, user Management, database Backup/Restoration, Import/Export database.
- Build Hyper-V Environment and configure virtual machines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ Years of progressive hands-on experience in engineering and administration of Oracle Identity and Access Management solutions is a must.
- Experience in installation, configuration, backup and recovery of Middleware tools and technology.
- Experience in working with Oracle Fusion Middleware components
- Experience in working with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Solar Winds and spice works.
- Experience in working on Exchange 2010 and Exchange Migration as well.
- Experience in creating BI Reports using Advanced SQL Queries.
- Experience in working with SCIM/ICF connector framework.
- Must be well versed in J2EE, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, LDAP.
- Experience working with the following enterprise software is strongly desired:
- Active Directory
- SAP UM
Nice to have:
- Certification in Oracle Database 10g Administrator and/or Oracle Identity Governance Suite 11g.
- Project documentation experience
- Ability to manage projects, enhancements & defects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication / authorization solutions
- Knowledge of PS2 to PS3 migration
Your benefits will include:
- 16 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for the employee
- 401(k) retirement program with upto 4% Company Match
- Professional growth reimbursement
- Challenging work environment with flexibility
- Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!