A client located in Imlay City is looking for Assembly Workers on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift! Shift availability is based on production needs.
- User hand tools as need to assemble product
- Follow start up and shut down procedures
- Operate Assembly machine by loading/unloading parts
- Inspect completed parts to ensure quality
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Report any issues or safety hazards to management
- Prior manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Ability to work overtime/weekends when needed
- Able to stand for 8+hours and work at a steady pace
- Reliable transportation
- GED/High School Diploma
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume TODAY for immediate consideration OR apply online at www.cornerstone-staffing.com to fill out a Full Application!