BRAND AMBASSADOR with focus on Customer Service
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING -- NO Experience Needed -- PAID TRAINING - Management Training and Leadership Development Programs!
IMMEDIATE HIRE -- Full Time Positions Available!
When you join the team at The Valley Management Group, you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders as we expand nationwide. You will also have the opportunity to earn three times more than the average marketing representatives in the industry.
Join a community of trailblazers who are changing the way people live. Take advantage of our comprehensive paid training program that will propel your career forward in record time. Connect with a tight-knit network of men and women who are just as passionate about the community and environment as they are about reaching — and surpassing — their career goals.
If you have a passion for marketing, genuinely enjoy helping others, the drive to succeed, the skills to communicate and the desire to win, join us today!
It’s decision time. So decide to earn more, give more, and grow more.
Responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador:
Your only focus has to be on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver excellent service to consumers that truly need what you offer.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Engage with existing and potential customers face to face to represent numerous brands professionally
- Participate in ongoing training and development to grow into management
- Maintain up to date product knowledge on current products, services and promotions on assigned account(s)
- Establish and maintain brand loyalty through excellent customer service
- New customer acquisition and customer retention on behalf of our clients
- Manage marketing campaigns including promotional materials and advertisements
** NO Outside Sales, NO door to door, NO business to business, NO telemarketing / call centers **
Compensation and Benefits:
GREAT PAY! Guaranteed Weekly Base Pay + performance-based Bonuses
- Hands-on PAID TRAINING
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES! We promote 100% from within and believe in continuous professional development
COMMUNITY OUTREACH! Year-round opportunities to get involved with local charities and volunteer events
NON-MONETARY REWARDS such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
FUN, DIVERSE TEAM ENVIRONMENT A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE perfect for college students who need to balance coursework with their career. Enjoy major holidays off to spend with family and friends
** Candidates with MORE THAN 10 years of experience will not be considered for this ENTRY LEVEL position **
- At least 18 years of age
- Local applicants ONLY
- 2-4 year degree preferred
- 1-4 years of marketing, sales, retail, or customer service related experience preferred
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in either work or school
- Student mentality with desire to learn and develop one's skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to engage face to face and build rapport with a variety of personalities
- Be comfortable working within technology-related industries
- Have reliable transportation
*Please note: This is an Entry Level position, with the opportunity for growth and rapid advancement through our Management Training Program. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. Our company firmly believes in promotion from within, and regardless of past experience, we wish to to develop our leaders from Entry Level into management in order to preserve our team culture.
Apply now! The interview process has already begun!
If selected for consideration, you will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview at our headquarters in Tempe.
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone with degrees or experience in: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Psychology, Sports Marketing, Business Management / Administration, Advertising, Sales, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Development, Leadership, Team Leader, Sales Acquisition, Business to Consumer, Entrepreneurship, Business Development, Telecommunications, Retail, Customer Service, Brand Management, Customer Relations, Hospitality, Restaurant Experience