Since 1987, Comfort Air Distributing has been a customer-focused Wholesale distributor of Rheem Heating and Air Conditioning products. With over 30 years in the business, we are dedicated to providing licensed HVAC and Plumbing contractors superior customer service. With 3 locations in Denver, Centennial, and Colorado Springs, we are proud to service the Colorado and Wyoming markets. Comfort Air is dedicated to the success of our HVAC and Plumbing Partners and committed to being a leader in our changing industry. We are pleased to offer a professional work environment with career advancement opportunities and personal development!
Do you have a pencil? ‘Cause we’re ready to write our future! We’re looking for:
· Self-starters with a keen ability to multi-task.
· Hard workers who can adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
· Deep thinkers (sometimes!) who are able to show good judgment.
· High-energy doers with an eye toward personal growth.
· People lovers who are ready to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
What will you be doing? We’ll keep you really busy and teach you how to:
· Ship and receive product, put away stock, pull orders, load and unload trucks and more.
· Make new friends (our customers) and get their orders ready.
· Keep the place clean (easier than home!)
· Learn to use cool new “toys:” a pallet jack, two and four-wheel cars and box cutters (did we mention safety?)
· Eat, sleep and drink safety.
What will you bring to the table?
· High level of attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Accuracy and professionalism
· Strong organizational skills
· Basic keyboarding or computer skills to do stuff like enter things into the system
· Basic math and number skills to check items, match or sort things, and add stuff
So, what do we offer you? A great life!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits on the first day of hire!
- PTO and Vacation accruals from Day 1
- Paid Holidays
- FREE Additional training through our company’s learning management system
- 401k with employer contributions
- Employee Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Discounts
- FREE Employee Events – Company Picnic, Christmas event, and more!
- Promotions from within
- Stable company with a long history of success – over 30 years
Can you vote? (We don’t care about your politics but you need to be 18!)
· HVAC knowledge preferred, willing to train
· High school diploma or equivalent and minimum one year experience
· Able to pass a background checks
· Able to work overtime and Saturdays as needed
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
· Forklift experience a plus.
· Ability to drive a box truck a real plus
· 7-10 hours worked per day; up to 40-43 hours worked per week
· Bending 1-3 hours per day
· Climbing ladders or stairs 1-3 hours per day
· Climbing on and off fork trucks 1-3 hours per day
· Driving Big Joe 1-3 hours per day
· Driving Forklift 3-6 hours per day
· Lifting 25-50 pounds 3-5 hours per day
· Lifting up to 100 pounds 1-3 hours per day
· Pushing / Pulling up to 300 pounds 1-3 hours per day
· Reaching above shoulder 0-1 hour per day
· Repetitively using foot motion for driving 1-6 hours per day
· Sitting 1-6 hours per day
· Squatting 0-1 hour per day
· Standing 1-3 hours per day
· Stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling 1-3 hours per day
· Twisting (at waist) 0-1 hours per day
· Using close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Using hands and arms 6-8 hours per day
· Walking 3-5 hours per day
Sound perfect for you? Apply today!
General Office Associate