To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, CA 94560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
In Home Sales Consultant ($1000 Signing Bonus & $1000 after 90 days Bonus)
BATH FITTER • Newark, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Game Changing $350 Million Home Improvement Retail Network Seeks Passionate “Roll Up Your Sleeves" Salesperson with Extraordinary Entrepreneurial Sales Drive.
The Sales Consultant provides each prospective BATH FITTER customer with a complete, professional and compelling presentation of Bath Fitter products and services using proven tools and techniques supplied by the company.
- Meet or exceed closing sales objectives with the appointments given by the company and your self-generation appointments.
- Accurately measure and identify tubs or shower bases and walls at the time of the estimate using appropriate checklists and forms.
- Using proven Bath Fitter selling and process methods provide the customer with all information he or she needs to make a positive decision.
- Submit all checks, cash, credit card information and signed EOIs to the office each day.
- Maintain all sales presentation materials in top condition, replacing worn items as soon as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of award winning sales experience.
- Passion for home improvement.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Willingness to follow lead generation programs in exchange for ten corporate appointments a week.
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth retail company environment.
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer.
Our company has a best of class commission compensation plan. You earn what you sell, but are personally supported with at least 40 scheduled appointments a month. During the training period and for the first 3 months you will be supported with a base salary of 600$/week. We also competitive offer health benefits and paid time off.