URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applySales Support Specialist II
Together we can make a difference!
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Surgical Workplaces Project Specialist I supports the Business Operations Manager in maintaining optimal inventory levels and ensuring timely and accurate order delivery from factories to customers. The position uses SAP to process and track inventory levels and purchase orders.
- Deliver the revenue backlog in full for Surgical Workplace products and use SAP to manage inventory levels and process/ track purchase orders. (20%)
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery from factories and to customers. (10%)
- Receive, review and process purchase orders. (10%)
- Prevent slippage by examining backlog, operations logs, etc. (10%)
- Ensure on-time delivery of customer orders. (10%)
- Provide day-to-day coordination and administrative duties. (10%)
- Manage the logistics process of shipments based on customer needs. (10%)
- Ensure seamless importation of inventory by working with Import/Export Compliance Specialist. (10%)
- Carry out billing and reporting activities in accordance with customer requirements. (10%)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed knowledge of product relevant to the job function.
- Detail-oriented and knowledgeable in logistics.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience of related experience with a good understanding of specified functional area.
- Experience in a regulated industry, sales order management, supply chain/international logistics and internal planning/marketing organizations is preferred.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- You must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
- Must practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- Must be able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
- Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards (As applicable to your job function).
- Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
- Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
- May work extended hours during peak business cycles.
Internal and External Contacts/Relationships:
- Follow up with all levels of management.
- Works with multiple departments on a regular basis (e.g. engineering, project managers, marketing, sales, finance).
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance