Retail Sales Representative - Management Training Provided for Qualified Representatives
We're located in Atlanta but have stores in Hiram and are looking for sales reps for this specific store location!
While other companies are struggling we are going strong! We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service and sales fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level position we are currently hiring for. People with hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the competitive, fun, personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of hospitality or hotel experience, please apply.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
One reason for DMC Atlanta's continued growth and success is based on the fact that every decision we make is a statement of our core belief that every person has the right to be as successful as they want to be - provided they are willing to do the work and make the personal changes that are required.
Our Retail Sales Representative / Management Trainee is Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What DMC Atlanta Offers You
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- Leadership development
- Full time position - flex scheduling
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
DMC Atlanta is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, customer service, account management, team lead, and the executive office.