Bilingual (Spanish/English) Collections Agent
The primary goal for this position is to facilitate account recovery within our corporate call center location. Collections Representatives will work as an individual as well as in a cooperative team dynamic. Seeking motivated, accountable, reliable, money-motivated professionals dedicated to delivering superior customer service.
· Initiate phone calls via manual effort or via the automated dialing system to notify customers of their past due account.
· Arrange debt recovery and/or establish repayment schedules according to the customer’s pay dates.
· Disposition accounts appropriately and maintain production workflow.
· Update customer’s location information (place of employment, addresses and phone number).
· Meet Production Goals such as kept rate percentage, accounts worked per hour, calls made per hour, number of secured payment arrangements, total dollars collected, and other team and individual goals.
· Operate within federal, state and other regulatory laws.
· Follow company policy and procedures always.
· Navigate through our Collection Resolution System, Control Center and other web-based systems.
· Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with clients, customers, co-workers, managers and executive staff members.
· Active Listening
· Written and Verbal Communication
· Reading Comprehension
· Resource Management
· Negotiation and Persuasion
· Time Management
· Computer Literacy
· Data Entry
· Team Player
· Can-do Attitude
· Calm Demeanor
· Position pays an hourly rate based upon experience.
· Position also has a monthly bonus based upon performance.
Full benefit package available (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.)
· Flexible scheduling.
· Paid Time Off
· Access to a fully equipped corporate gym and personal trainer.
Experience and Education:
· High School Diploma.
· 6 months’ collection or call center experience preferred.
· Customer Sales, Collection or Sales background preferred.