To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Controls Scheduler
ITC Service Group • Citrus Heights, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Project Controls Scheduler in Citrus Heights, CA. The Project Controls Scheduler works within the Project Management division to manage / review construction schedules; analyzes project performance against project schedule for city-wide fiber-to-the-cell/business project. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of related experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for input, reporting, tracking, review and analyzing project schedules related to telecom engineering, permitting, construction, invoicing and GIS functions or activities to ensure overall timeliness, accuracy and completeness of project
- Analyzes project progress and performance against project schedule
- Identifies and reports all issues or obstacles in project schedule that would impact project timeline
- Works as part of a tight-knit group to ensure project is on track to meet client time line, while ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Tracks project progress electronically
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets and reports as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- 1-3 years related experience
- Telecommunications/ construction/ scheduling background
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.