- Develops and modifies process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions to document work.
- Revises product requirements and product development compatibility or processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Optimize injection, foaming and other manufacturing processes.
- May be responsible in general of primary tooling and/or providing internal and external customers with improved quality, safety, and profitability through the initiation and coordination of documented proposals to enhance design, machinery, methods, and materials.
- May also be responsible for changes to appropriate controls including but not limited to: design, development and validation, secondary equipment, failure mode and effect analysis, manufacturing feasibility studies, line layout, ergonomics, time studies, environmental impact, resource allocation, operator work instructions, production trial runs, verifying Bill of Materials, and by anticipating and preventing any problems associated with product launches.
BS in Engineering
1-5 years of experience
Ability to perform responsibilities under supervision
Proficient in Word, Excel and Power point
Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience in systems
Strong multitasking and organization skills
Resolve Technical Issue
Provide Technical Guidance
Engineering Design Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
International Automotive Components (IAC) is the third largest automotive interior components supplier in the world by market share and the only global supplier with a singular focus on interiors. Our manufacturing operations are segmented into three geographic regions: Europe, Asia and North America.
Our products are designed to improve interior vehicle comfort, convenience, utility and safety. They include:
- Door and trim systems
- Instrument panels, consoles and cockpits
- Flooring and acoustic systems
- Headliner and overhead systems
- Complementary exterior components
IAC solutions can critically influence consumer purchasing decisions across vehicle segments with improved comfort, convenience, safety, cost and weight. Our broad manufacturing capabilities and technologies provide an array of solutions that meet a variety of customer design and cost requirements. Our products offer opportunities for OEMs to increase personalization and the use of environmentally-sustainable materials in the next generation of vehicle interiors.
IAC is headquartered in Luxembourg, and our strong global footprint includes more than 32,000 employees at approximately 100 locations in 22 countries.
View the full profile