To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8333 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Loya Insurance Group • San Diego, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative is responsible for selling new auto insurance policies, renewing policies, servicing existing policies, and marketing for possible new business. Sales Agents are front line underwriters, as they are the face of the Company, and ensures we are SELLING the correct RISK. Exceptional Customer Service is implemented to ALL customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides professional, courteous service to internal and external customers
- Answers any questions regarding customer’s policy
- Accept payments and process transactions
- Identify any potential needs the customer may have regarding their policy
- Follow up with customers on quotes, renewals, and cancellations
- Involved with marketing initiatives for new business development on an as-needed basis
- Maintain a neat and clean work area and office
- FNOL’s (vehicle inspections)
- Taking vehicle pictures (squatting, bending, flexing required)
- Position is full time
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate desired from basic to intermediate skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is helpful
- Must have excellent communication skills, be assertive, and have the ability provide a first-rate experience for our customers
- Must pass state licensing requirements
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience is helpful