To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ 07102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate IT Recruiter
DISYS • Newark, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Corporate IT Recruiter
Location: Newark NJ
Duration: 6 months- 1 year
COMPNAY is seeking an experienced recruiter to focus on sourcing, screening, and selecting highly qualified and diverse Information Technology professionals. The ideal candidate to fill this role will have an IT recruiting background in a corporate environment with proven collaboration skills with executives and their department leaders.
The recruiter will advance the COMPNAY’S brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the COMPNAY’S selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and stakeholders. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision and business understanding.
Position requirements will include:
• High School Diploma and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting within the IT industry including, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal/compliance requirements, relationship management, and due diligence
• STEM recruiting experience preferred, particularly in Information Technology
• Demonstrated experience using SuccessFactors and similar applicant tracking systems
• A mix of corporate and search industry experience preferred
• Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality and diverse candidate pools
• Coordinate the selection process for various professional and technical positions to include posting, application administration, candidate screening, and notification
• Possess well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal/written communication skills
• Have the ability to translate business objectives into an effective recruitment strategy
• Ability to multi-task, be flexible and manage changing priorities effectively and work well under pressure.
• Self-directed, highly organized and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance.
• Customer driven with strong organizational and project management skills.
• In depth knowledge and use of recruiting metrics
• Experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt employees
• Ability to effectively complete queries, collect, evaluate, analyze and organize data relating to candidate sourcing
• Experience with Social Media recruitment and candidate pipeline strategy development
• Demonstrated ability to create and use new cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership
• Ability to build search assignment summaries from client engagement discussions
• Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
Positions recruiter will be sourcing for and must be familiar with include the following:
• Knowledgeable of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and CMMI
• Experience recruiting professionals with knowledge of the following development tools: Salesforce Lightening, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, Workflows, MuleSoft
• Knowledgeable of Salesforce Modules such as Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics / AI, Chat etc.
• Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Management or Customer Relationship Management software
• Familiarity with Certifications in technical specialties such as Salesforce development, AWS, Mobile application development is desired
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley controls
• B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business Management or related fields
• Energy and/or Utility industry experience
• Working Knowledge of OFCCP and legal requirements related to employment