To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant- Trust
First Tennessee Bank • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This opportunity is with our Nashville Trust group located on Music Square.
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant II is to provide general and clerical administrative support to an individual, or small group of individuals, relieving them of clerical, administrative, and business detail. This particular job is in the Trust Division where the individual will assist Trust Officers in the administration and management of trust and estate accounts....prepares and reviews management reports; maintains records; coordinates information with various departments; interfaces with clients, staff and management; meets standards for Trust Division quality goals.
• Assists Trust Officers with administration of trust accounts by serving as liaison between Administrators and the client and responding to requests and needs of client within the guidelines of the department and the trust instrument.
• Prepares various transaction tickets (deposits - disbursements - asset receipts/deliveries), maintains account data, and completes the set-up and closing of accounts.
• Locates and/or assembles documents, tax data, and other information for clients, attorneys, and accountants as needed.
• Performs general office duties and provides team/departmental support as needed.
• Supports and contributes to new business development efforts in the bank through client contact and referrals.
2-4 years experience required (Accounting - General Business); 6-8 years experience preferred (Exposure to Trust, Accounting & Tax)
High School diploma required (or equivalent)for consideration; Associates degree preferred.
• Ability to promote the appropriate company image and maintain a professional attitude.
• Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills including researching and resolving customer issues.
• Ability to focus on a specific task.
• Ability to manage multiple and/or conflicting responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
•Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
•Ability to work well with others and build rapport in business situations.
•Act as an effective team player.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Exceptional organizational skills.
•Exceptional PC skills including proficiency with email functions and Microsoft Office.
•Good aptitude for math.
•Knowledge of bank operating procedures.
•Knowledge of basic aspects of financial services.
•Knowledge of deposit products, loans and/or insurance and investments services.
Monday - Friday