Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for an Electrical Engineer with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area.
* Designs electrical systems for new facilities, additions or renovation projects.
* Researches, designs and specifies electrical systems and directs and coordinates activities involved in design and specifications of electrical systems.
* Provide technical leadership for the creation of construction drawings and specifications.
* Meet with clients, project teams, code officials, contractors and others to address electrical engineering issues.
* Researches and analyzes data to determine feasibility of design or application.
* Operates computer-aided design (CAD) system and peripheral equipment.
* Communicate clearly with project teams to coordinate production of documents.
* Work cooperatively in a positive, professional manner with in-house design staff as well as engineering, architects and clients.
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
* 1-3+ years of experience focused on design of electrical systems (e.g. power distribution, fire alarm, data & communication, lighting, emergency power systems).
* AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred.
* Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Permanent Resident Green Card
Computer Aided Design