With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Operations Trainer to join our team at in Irving, Texas.
The Senior Operations Trainer will work with the business to understand training needs and facilitate training solutions for all course offerings. Delivery of offerings will include operations-wide training such as onboarding training program for all new hires, skill enhancement/improvements courses to drive continuous education and learning, system/technical training and management fundamentals. The Senior Operations Trainer will be responsible for building strong working relationships with team members and management to facilitate formal training sessions, develop training documentation and provide ongoing support. This position will track and analyze course offerings by examining participant performance, resolve routine issues surrounding learning/development gaps, and monitor daily operations through knowledge of training processes and coach other trainers on the team. In addition, course evaluations are analyzed to determine solutions for improvement and determine effectiveness of training sessions. This position will prepare lessons as well as design and develop continuing education training and provide feedback and direction to less experienced peers.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Delivers training in a classroom setting using techniques such as lectures, role plays, reviews; facilitates hands-on customer training workshops.
- Supports and facilitates all manager specific training curriculum; Organizes and facilitates all lunch and learns and roundtable discussions with business partners.
- Conducts training observations (peer review) for operations trainers (lv. 1) and provide feedback while outlining best practices and reinforcing facilitation standards.
- Designs and develops curriculum and training materials while maintaining up-to-date training resources and related materials.
- Works with training and operations management teams to identify and propose possible training solutions for the business.
- Establishes a strong working relationship with management team to ensure training sessions are scheduled, communicated appropriately trainee progress is clearly communicated.
- Evaluates and monitors program effectiveness against KPIs to continuously improve training solutions.
- Tracks and monitors trainee progress and identify any behaviors and development concerns to all appropriate parties.
- Assembles and prepares all training materials prior to the start of each training session.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Strong understanding of adult learning theories, teaching methodologies and instructional design mechanics.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliances.
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships internally and externally across all lines of business.
- Strong analytical skills to assess and evaluate training ROI.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in education/training.
- Experience writing reference materials, procedures and end-user guides.
- Experience managing projects from intake through deployment phases with training management team.
- Experience in the auto finance or financial services industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree; Preferably in Education/Training.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS OUTLOOK, PCRS, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**