Our client is a Public Relations firm. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Manhattan, NY office.
- Oversee the contract request process, including preparation, review, modifications, and approvals
- Act as a point of contact for professionals on contractual matters, ensuring timely review and approval
- Manage the approval process with attorneys on all contracts, including presenting redlined draft recommendations
- Keep the contractual records and documentation up to date and control of all contractual correspondence and changes
- Answer all incoming calls, take accurate messages, and provide requested information or redirect inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events, and other activities
- Prepare for meetings by assigning a conference room, gathering materials, and handle food arrangements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience
- Previous law firm experience preferred
- Able to manage multiple contracts concurrently
- Strong time management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 9648
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Abacus Group specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Accounting Support, Financial Services, Administrative Support and Information Technology professionals. Abacus Group prioritizes quality over quantity to create winning employment matches. The firm’s personal, diligent, and informed approach to recruitment has been honored by Inavero’s Best of Staffing designation, awarded to only two percent of the industry. Internally, Abacus Group maintains a familial, supportive, and transparent company culture, as evidenced by its repeated recognition as one of one of the “Best Places to Work in New York City” by Crain’s New York Business. Abacus Group is headquartered in New York City with an additional office in Los Angeles.
View the full profile