With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Tax Analyst II to join our team in Franklin, TN.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Assists with the preparing and submitting federal consolidated tax returns and reports as required, including estimates and extensions. Gathers and maintains documentation in support of tax laws and regulations.
- Conducts research of tax regulations, notices and IRS instructions to ensure proper compliance.
- Prepares general ledger account analysis and reconciliations, including coordinating uploading financial data into tax software system.
- Responds to and resolves governmental notices and inquiries, with respect to tax issues.
- Maintains tax software systems where applicable.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations; basic understanding of general accounting and reporting; basic understanding of documents and data required to support tax inquiries, audits and other issues. Must have strong organizational skills.
- Three or more years of directly related professional level experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. CPA Preferred
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America