An exciting opportunity awaits you with our growing company for a Field Service Mechanic in our Raleigh, NC branch.
G&W Equipment, Inc., distributor of Cat, Mitsubishi and Jungheinrich Lift Truck is an industry leader in Sales and Service of Material Handling Equipment and related products, covering all of North & South Carolina and Georgia.
The Field Service Mechanic should have excellent mechanical and electric troubleshooting skills along with a basic knowledge of the maintenance of hydraulic systems. The Field Service Mechanic is responsible for maintaining and repairing internal combustion and electric powered equipment. Ability to accurately evaluate, troubleshoot, and repair equipment on an independent level. Must be computer literate, able to use a laptop for field diagnostics and internet resources. The Field Service Mechanic will travel to customer sites and represent G&W in a professional manner and perform scheduled or unscheduled maintenance on forklifts, aerial lifts and other powered mobile equipment.
Email resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
WHY CHOOSE US: G&W Equipment, Inc. offers job stability, career advancement, competitive pay with a potential for a sign on bonus for those who qualify and employee referral incentives. As an employee you will also get an excellent benefit package to include medical, dental, paid vacation, short and long-term disability and tuition reimbursement. Our 401k plan includes a company match and we provide company paid life insurance to all employees with the option to purchase more. Our technicians receive extensive training, flexible hours with the opportunity for overtime if desired, company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms and in some cases laptops.
Check us out at www.gwequip.com to learn more about us!
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with internal combustion and electric powered equipment. Capable of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems on multiple types of equipment.
- Self-starter who can work independently or with a team of like associates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose multiple line of lift trucks and/or aerial equipment.
- Able to process paperwork associated with service work.
- Able to effectively manage time.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Own a comprehensive tool set.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)