• Designs, develops and executes the organization’s compensation programs, communications and resources in collaboration with supervisor.
• Creates and analyzes job descriptions, including FLSA determination and grade assignment. Maintains job evaluation documentation including the online job description directory of roles within the organization.
• Participates in and analyzes salary surveys and benchmarking of positions. Applies survey results and other metrics for rates and pay grade assignments, annual merit recommendations, market adjustments, salary ranges and other organizational needs.
• Participates in and analyzes compensation surveys as part of the annual competitive market analysis to prepare compensation recommendations.
• Assists recruiter with compensation offers or equity reviews. Assists payroll team with processing retro pay, incentive payments and other compensation incentives.
• Assists with annual salary planning and forecasting of jobs and ranges for the organization’s compensation program to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance with pay practices.
• Assists with the annual incentive and variable pay program administration.
• Researches and administers new or changing compensation practices to comply with all federal/state/local regulations.
• Bachelor's Degree required, desired fields of study: Human Resources or related.
• 3 years of Compensation experience and 2 years of Human Resources experience, required.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification is preferred.
• Experience in framing and collaboratively solving highly complex problems through quantitative and qualitative compensation analyses.
• Broad knowledge of compensation-related strategies, activities and processes including modeling.
• Advanced knowledge of compensation administration and applicable laws and regulations.
• Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables) is required.
• Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills are required.
• HRIS compensation planning experience, Ultimate Software is a plus.
• Experience using survey databases and compensation platforms
Fair Labor Standards Act
Certified Compensation Professional
Human Resources Information System (Hris)