· The e-Business Analyst-Senior is responsible providing business and technical consultation, analysis, and functional documentation required for the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale digital services, including web and mobile sites and applications, and the back end databases, applications, systems, and services that support them.
· This position plays a critical role leading and supporting multi- disciplinary project teams through the project management life cycle from strategy, conceptualization, documentation, design, development, testing, deployment, training, support, and qualitative and quantitative assessment for improvement.
· The e-Business Analyst- Senior is expert in best practices for web and mobile usability, content management systems, information architecture, requirements documentation, project management, software testing and quality assurance, and is able to consult on these subjects to business and technical stakeholders at all levels within the organization and with outside contractors, agencies, and partners.
· It generally works on moderately-complex to highly-complex projects involving multiple systems and applications.
· It typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by others. Is able to work on multiple, simultaneous and detailed projects with minimal oversight and direction.