Southern Tire Mart, the largest independent commercial tire dealer in North America is seeking candidates to perform inspections, repair and general maintenance, along with roadside emergency service.
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Paid weekly
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Monthly bonuses
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits, 401K, company paid life insurance
- Service truck and fuel card provided
- Cell phone and iPad provided
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow in position.
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within close proximity of Gainesville, Ga.
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required.
Must have valid drivers license and pass a drug and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Inspection, repair and preventative maintenance
- Compliance with all company guidelines and procedures.
- Complete all required documentation legibly, accurately and timely.
- Utilize company computer systems to track all work.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Some tire repair and replacement
- Engine and trailer repair
- Electrical, air and fuel system repair
- Construction Toolkits
- Data Entry
- Positive Attitude
- Preventive Maintenance
- Servicing And Car Mechanics