To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Associate (No Experience Needed)
The Staffing Resource Group, Inc • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Associates-Day and Night Shifts
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Manufacturing Associate
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Hours: Day shift, 7:30am-7:30pm, night shift, 7:30pm-7:30am (rotating days) and must be open to overtime and one must be available to work weekends
Salary: $12/hr. for day shift and $13.50/hr. for night shift
Employment Type: Contract (long-term)
Environment: This client manufactures thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our customer believes in a “Patient First” culture putting patients at the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and optimal performance of our products. Isn’t this the type of company you want to work for?
- Inspects soft gels to either approve or reject for quality. Performs re-inspection when necessary.
- Handles tray stacks and stages stacks for inspection or packaging.
- Inspects and cleans empty trays for use in the production cycle.
- Operates soft gel washers and counting line machines, including scales. May be required to operate soft gel printing machines.
- Performs line clearances between product lots.
- Packages soft gels in bulk and properly identifies cartons of soft gels with product labels.
- Transfers sealed cartons of soft gels in boxroom or warehouse, when necessary.
- Performs work according to safety policies and practices related to the position. Handles non-hazardous, hazardous and DEA waste. Some exposure to industrial chemicals, detergents, and flammable materials.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous manufacturing experience and work in a GMP regulated industry preferred
- Mechanical abilities preferred to troubleshoot equipment if needed
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Basic computer skills including Windows navigation and data entry
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Individual may be required to stand up to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
- Must pass a Vision test (reading, sight and color blind test given post offer)
- Successful completion of Lung Capacity test and ability to wear respirator if needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- The ability to wear steel toed boots
Search words: pharmaceuticals, FDA, GMP, manufacturing, production, machine operator, machine technician, warehouse, distribution, cleaning, hazardous waste