To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24777 Denso Drive
Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Planning Analyst
DENSO • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under direct supervision, assists in the analysis and forecasting of financial, economic and other data to provide timely and accurate information for strategic and operational decisions. Gathers and performs basic analysis of financial information on costs, expenses and revenues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in Regional Headquarters Annual & Revised Plan activities
• Act as liaison between Corporate Planning Department Management and Regional Headquarters Departments to process financial data requests.
Listen carefully to each Departments & Affiliates problems to achieve targets through daily activities.
• Prepare monthly financial management reports, variance and trend analyses and financial review documents.
• Support need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations, including business reviews and management presentation.
• Develop financial analyses, business scenarios and other modeling to support strategic decision making and initiatives. Assess the impact of future business changes to the Company P & L
• Achieve Regional / Global reporting deliverables to meet deadlines Strengthen the processes and systems for collecting, analyzing and presenting management and business information. Assist in the developing of NA's standard planning process / system.
• Respect Customer & Team Members opinions to collaboratively resolve problems.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
3 years of relevant experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator across all levels of the organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to present information in meaningful & concise formats.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to affect change through objective analysis and reason.
• Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and demands.
• Strong systems orientation to ensure maximizing current reporting systems.
• Minimum 5 years of Financial Accounting, Budget or Cost Accounting Experience, including a minimum 2 - 3 years of Strategic Planning of Business planning experience.
• Minimum 3 years of Strategic Planning or Business Planning Experience
• Knowledge of Oracle EPM of Hyperion Planning