Tax Analyst, Corporate / Compliance / Reporting
Johnson Service Group, Inc. has become the premiere resource for companies in North America looking for professional, engineering, manufacturing, aerospace, technical, and information technology professionals.
We have an outstanding Direct-Hire, Permanent career opportunity for a Corporate Tax Analyst for a global Fortune 500 consumer products manufacturer in North Metro Atlanta. Excellent compensation, bonus, benefits, and possible relocation assistance available.
* Collaborate with team to prepare and review federal/state tax returns, quarterly and yearly tax accounting reporting, and 10-Q and 10-K filings
* Support research and implementation of federal/state tax changes, planning, and strategies
* Support federal/state/local income and franchise tax audits, notices, etc. and federal/state tax legislative changes
* Lead tax data collection efforts for tax accounting and compliance
* Collaborate with the IRS and other agencies for corrections, methods, and changes
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* B.S. Degree, Taxation, Accounting, Finance, or similar
* Prefer Masters Degree or CPA
* 3+ years of corporate tax, public accounting, international taxation and accounting experience
* Prefer 1+ years of large accounting consultancy experience or Big Four accounting experience
* Knowledge and proficiency with accounting, ERP, tax, and analysis software tools such as SAP, Excel, Alteryx, Power BI OneSource, Hyperion, Smart View, etc.
* Knowledge and proficiency with multi-state tax base rules, tax research, compliance, unitary filing, apportionment, etc.
*** Please Send Microsoft Word copy of Resume to John Orr at Email blocked - click to apply