You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion , which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
• Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
• Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
• Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
• Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
• Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
• Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
• Promoting continuous quality improvement.
• Instructing and counseling patients/families.
• Valid State RN License required.
• BLS required at hire.
• ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
• Clinical experience preferred
Communicate With Patient
Electronic Medical Record