We are again supporting a Southwest Austin based software / technology company who are looking for ambitious sales people to help them build the business and be part of their success.
They have ambitious goals and are looking for driven salespeople to demonstrate and sell their program / platform to new customers, and ensure they get the best experience available. The Sales Representative will be responsible for the success of building out our Partner (B2B) Network.
This is a genuine opportunity to get in with a business at the preliminary stages, that can offer a growth path into leadership for the right candidate, as the company grows and hits its goals.
WHY THIS ROLE:
There is a genuine opportunity to progress here on merit. There is an ability to earn a good base and uncapped commission with no shortage of opportunity if you are willing to work hard. Good people in the company who what you to success and will enable you. Sounds simple but these factors are not present with every opportunity, but make a massive difference!
ABOUT THE JOB:
· Consistently exceed goals, including customers / partner acquisition, product adoption, customer satisfaction, and other metrics.
· Work collaboratively with Sales Management and Partner support personnel to provide an outstanding experience and value to participating customers
· Provide ongoing feedback to the management team for continuous improvement and what the customers want
· Sales and closing experience (Preferably 1+ year). Being comfortable going through the sales cycle and closing deals is essential
· Comfortable interacting with prospects by phone and e-mail and experience in that environment
· Proven track record of consistently and success
· Excellent communication skills. Friendly and engaging and able to connect with different types of customer
· Customer fixated with active listening skills.
· Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles and driven!
· Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
· Likes to hustle
· Automotive/Dealer experience
· A genuine interest in power sports
· On line automotive/Dealer experience
· Experience selling powerboats ( Online or Broker )
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your most up to date resume and reach out so we can arrange a call. It will be a completely confidential conversation and we would be happy to share more.
Full time with Benefits!
Inside Sales, Account Manager, Sales, B2B, Dealership, Dealer, Boat Sales