Are you looking to apply your Android skills to projects that scale globally and impact millions of customers on a daily basis?
Our client’s application is the system that collaborates with crowd-sourced and third-party delivery partners to complete all deliveries. Their application works in concert with their advanced logistics systems and technology. These technologies allow delivery partners to on-board, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, and be guided through their deliveries with in-app mapping, navigation, and much more.
As part of a customer obsessed company and working as part of their team, candidates will be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products that make it possible to deliver packages to customers in two hours or less all over the world. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will influence the technical direction of the team, work with many different technologies. If you are a software engineer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, exposure to various technologies you could be the right person for this exciting opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in software development
- MUST have minimum 2 years working in Android using either Java and/or Kotlin.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
To be considered for this position please register using the link URL blocked - click to apply.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.